In the rich tradition of Jesuit education, learning is a lifelong endeavor and part of constant self-realization. Loyola's non-credit courses are designed for adults who embrace learning as both a serious pursuit and a pleasure.
The inaugural Women's Leadership Academy launches April 16, 2019.
Click here to learn more!
About Our Non-Credit Courses and Programs
- All Non-Credit courses and programs will be held on Loyola University New Orleans' Uptown campus unless otherwise stated.
- There is no registration deadline, unless otherwise stated, but early registration is strongly encouraged so we know that we have attained minimum enrollment.
- Required textbooks and supplies listed for each course are not included in the tuition price unless otherwise stated.
- Students who wish to park on campus must purchase a $15 parking permit.
- Students must sign and submit a waiver form before participating in any field trips.
Spring 2019 non-credit courses include:
- Introduction to Nonprofit Fundraising and Grantwriting (Uptown and Mandeville)
- Notary Public Preparatory (Uptown and Mandeville)
- Professional Tour Guiding 1: History of New Orleans
- Professional Tour Guiding 2: Research and Storytelling
- Professional Tour Guiding 3: History of the French Quarter
- Professional Tour Guiding 4: Haunted History of New Orleans
- Professional Tour Guiding 5: Folklore, Legends, and Culture of South Louisiana
- Business Grammar 1
- Business Grammar 2
Office: (504) 865-3530 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org