Does your field demand continuing education? Are you looking for a program to boost your professional credentials?
Loyola offers both credit and non-credit certificate programs to get you there, as well as other post-baccalaureate programs.
Our credit certificates allow you to combine a set of undergraduate and graduate courses into a short, topic-focused program. Our non-credit certificates offer courses to help you develop specialized skills that are in high demand.
- Pre-CPA Post-Baccalaureate Certificate (credit)
- Loyola Institute for Ministry Certificates (credit and non-credit)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Music Education (credit)
- Post-Baccaluareate Certificate in Pre-Health (credit)
- Plus-30 Program for Accounting Graduates (credit; post-baccalaureate program, not a certificate)
Admission, Tuition, & Fees
Certificate programs at Loyola are managed administratively through the departments coordinating the program. Prospective students should get in touch with the point of contact for the certificate they are interested in completing.